Our Medical Clinic Care Costs & Financial Information
We participate with most major insurance carriers, however, some specific policies under that carrier may be under a network that we are not contracted with. The best way to ensure we are an in-network provider is to call the customer service line listed on the back of your insurance card to verify that we are listed as an in-network provider for your specific insurance policy. We recommend that all patients verify this very important information before you schedule your appointment to prevent any unexpected amount due for your office visit.
Please be sure to bring your photo ID, insurance card(s), and co-pay to each visit. Patients cannot be seen without a co-pay. We request that you bring any medications you are currently taking so that we may accurately document them for your safety.
We are committed to providing the most cost effective healthcare while providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
- New Patient Visit – Starting at $95.00
- Established Follow-up Visit – Starting at $65.00
- School Sport Physicals – $35.00
All other adjunct testing and services will be priced before administered.
- Diet/Menu Consultation
- Appetite Support
- Body Composition Analysis
- Vitamin Injections (3)
- Starter Kit
- Skinny B12: B12 & MIC
- Metabolic & Energy: B-Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5 & B6)
- Glutathione Power: (Add-on to any injection for $15)
- New Patient Visit & Initial Bloodwork – $150
- 12 weeks of Injections – $199
- Immunity – Vitamin C, Zinc, & Magnesium
- Re-energize – B-complex, B12 Skinny & Vitamin C
- Glutathione Power: Add-on to any IV for $15