There’s a big debate about whether or not to vaccinate your children, whether they cause other conditions, and whether or not they are even necessary. Whatever your position is on the debate, West V…Read More
Testosterone therapy is a West Valley Health service directed to men who suffer from low testosterone (“Low T”) issues that are impacting their lives in many different ways.
Low T often goes undiagnosed and untreated because the symptoms of Low T are similar to those caused by other serious medical conditions. Among men with Low T, only 1/2 to 2/3 of men report symptoms. We can determine your condition with a simple blood test. Typically, you can see symptoms begin to diminish after just one visit.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW T
- Decreased energy levels
- Decreased desire for intimacy
- Sleep problems
- Increased body fat or decreased muscle tone
- Decreased stamina
- Decreased work performance
- Loss of enthusiasm for everyday life
- Lack of mental alertness
CAN LOW T THERAPY HELP?
There’s an easy way to find out. Stop in today (no appointment necessary), and meet with one of our medical providers. Let us show you how West Valley Health’s powerful Low T treatment can help improve the quality of your life. It’s quick, easy, and pain-free.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- More energy
- Improved mood and zest for life
- Decreased depression symptoms and irritability
- Improved erectile function and sexual desire
- Improved strength and muscle mass
- Decreased body fat
- Increased bone and mineral density
- Much more!